Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day Of Spring


It's finally here! It's really spring. The temps are cooler than we would like but the calendar doesn't lie. Lots of planning going on. The phones are ringing. If you started planning last fall or put things off let's meet next week and finalize things. In a few short weeks construction begins.


Later this spring look for video links here. I'm planning on doing short videos on planting, pruning and whatever else comes up. This is a new site and it's evolving every week. If you like photography check out my other blog at http://www.wisconsinseasons.blogspot.com/ .


April computer screen calendar is done. If you would like me to e-mail you the file drop me a line.


Sorry for all of the end of week random thoughts.


Wasn't it nice to see dry dirt instead of mud?


Now is a good time to get out and do your spring clean ups and prune potentilla and spirea.


Questions? Drop me a line at jerry@wisconsinseasons.com or call me at 414-778-0104 I'm out in the neighborhoods every day but Sunday. I can stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment